Pages

TRS Operations Supervisor

Morning guys this an offer to me from Africa but maybe I'm not interested right now and for those have interested please read massage copy paste from my PM linkedin.
Hi Andrew,
I hope you are well.
I have position openings for a TRS Operations Supervisor rotating 35/35 days basis to either Angola, Congo or Gabon with one of the big 4 oil and gas service companies.
It’s an extremely good package on offer with loads of benefits and they guarantee days at rig rate.
If interested, please can you send me your updated CV as soon as possible to: africa.upstream.careers@gmail.com
I will send you the company details as soon as I have received your CV.
The company allows for many internal career advancement opportunities, industries best compensation packages and job stability and was also recently rated top 100 “in demand” global employers to work for.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards,
Werner Jooste
Human Resource Consultant: Oil and Gas Services Industry
Africa Upstream Careers
Valmary Park, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa
Office: 00 27 21 975 5856
Mobile: 00 27 71 121 9333
Email: africa.upstream.careers@gmail.com

No comments:

Visitor Since 16.04.2014

Flag Counter